Saturday, March 11, 2006

Bye Bye BellSouth, Hello SunRocket

A couple of weeks ago, I saw an ad for SunRocket. It is a VOIP phone company, very similar to Vonage. They currently have a deal where they will provide you unlimited home phone service plus two Uniden cordless phones for $199 per year. I ordered their service and the phones came in via UPS yesterday. I hooked them up and have made several phone calls. So far I am very impressed. I have applied to have my home phone number transferred over to my SunRocket account. They say it may take as long as 60 days to accomplish the transfer, so sometime around the middle of June, I will be saying bye bye to BellSouth. Nothing against BellSouth personally, but since I have hispeed internet through cable, I can save at least $200 per year by switching my phone service to SunRocket.

No comments: