Saturday, February 03, 2007

Two Complaints

Well I have only made a couple of posts with the New version of blogger and already I have complaints. First of all, they have apparently disabled paste in their editor. I often compose my posts offline in word or some other editor, then cut and paste them into the blogger editor. A few minutes ago I tried to paste the correct spelling of a word intothe blogger editor and it would not let me. I can't figure a reason for that unless they think it will cut down on copyright infringements.

The second complaint is with that stupid word verification. I went to publish a few minutes ago and while the word verification box was there, the picture with the word to be typed was not. That is three strikes. If this were baseball, that would be out number one. Two more to go.

No comments: