Friday, September 15, 2006

Mad Money

Back in January of this year, my son-in-law gave me a stock tip that he had gotten off TV. I looked at the stock, liked what I saw and bought a few shares of it. It has done real well. My son-in-law told me where he got the tip, but I am terrible with names so I immediately forgot what he said.

Last week my brother-in-law called me and left me a phone mail message saying that he was watching a show called "Mad Money" on CNBC and that it was a great show. The next night I turned it on and watched it. It was really entertaining. Later on I asked my daughter about where the January stock tip came from and she said it was from a show called "Mad Money."

I've googled "Mad Money" and discovered that the show and it's star Jim Cramer are loved by many and apparently disliked by a few. That does not surprise me. There is nothing in the universe that you can mention that someone on the internet doesn't dislike, object to , or thinks it is probably illegal. Having said all that, I recommend the show. It is entertaining. I find it instructional. Who knows, if you trade in the market, you might do like my son-in-law and I did and pick up on a stock that goes up in value.

No comments: