Saturday, April 01, 2006

Write Your Senators and Representative in Congress

If you like everything that your federal government is doing, congratulations. You are indeed fortunate that your elected officials are doing just what you want. On the other hand, if you are like me and see a lot of room for improvement, why not take a moment and let them know how you feel. I found this website which enabled me to send a message to my congressman. It appears that it would work for anyone. So if there is something that you would like changed, drop them a line, or call them or whatever. If you think everything is alright just like it is, I guess you can contact them and tell them that as well and while you are at it, contact me and tell me what meds your doctor is giving you. I might want to get a perscription for myself.

No comments: