Monday, February 06, 2006

Inquisitive?

I don't get a lot of comments on posts on my blog. I figure that is because (A) not many people read them and (B) those that do don't see anything worthy of comment. It doesn't really bother me. I think of the blog more as an outlet for me, than as reading material for others.

What I do find interesting, is that of the three people who have commented so far, two have used the word inqusitive to describe my blog. I thought I had a pretty good idea of what inquisitive means, but I looked it up anyway. Sure enough it means just about what I thought it meant. It's a good word, but not one I use everyday. Also both the people that used it were directing me to their blog. I went to the first one, read it, sent the guy and email and he never responded. Tried to go to the second one and it does not seem to exist. My question is this. Is there some kind of blog promotion software or web site that is the source of these nearly identical comments? Or, is inquisitive in fact the universally recognized best word to describe my puny little blog?

No comments: