Sunday, December 18, 2005

The USPS

While I am on the subject of shippers, I need to say a few words about the US Postal Service. I know that in the past, they have been suspect and I have been one of their critics. As a quasi governmental agency, many times they have lived down to my expectations. But something has happened. It was not overnight, but somehow over the past few years, they have made some great strides in becoming a service oriented organization. They have turned their website into one of the best that I deal with. They have made shipping about as easy and convenient as it can be for a non-business and their rates for the most part are quite competitive. All and all, I have to give them a thumbs up. They are definitely my shipper of choice for outgoing packages.

No comments: