Sunday, December 18, 2005

FedEx Ground is winning my business

This past week I have had multiple headaches with UPS. Suddenly after delivering a package to my house on Tuesday, on Wednesday they decided that my address did not exist. I have called them three times and am scheduled to get a call from them by 10:00 AM Monday to try to get it straightened out. In the mean time, FedEx Ground was scheduled to deliver a package to my house yesterday (Saturday). They could not make it and indicated on their website that the package would be rescheduled. I assumed they meant for Monday but I was wrong. The FedEx truck just left my house. They delivered the package this morning (Sunday). Now that is what I call service. Some of the companies I order from don't give me a choice on shipping, but on the ones that do, you can be assured that in the future I will be selecting FedEx Ground ahead of UPS.

No comments: